Want to get your Associates Degree by graduation or just take a few courses to save money on future tuition? Check out Merit Academy’s concurrent enrollment below. All classes are on-site at Merit and conveniently located in Mrs. Shiles room.
STEP 1: Register for one or both schools
(You must have a UVID or Snow College Badger ID to be able to register for classes)
How to Be Admitted to UVU-
1. Go to www.uvu.edu/concurrent
2. Click on “Step 1” and fill out the admissions form. You will need to pay a one-time UVU admissions fee of $35 after filling out the admissions forms.
3. Your UV ID number will arrive in about 24-48 business hours. Come see Mrs. Shiles if you do not get your number by email.
How to Be Admitted to Snow-
2. Click on Concurrent Enrollment and choose Fall 2019
3. Fill out the form all the way.
4. Pay the one-time $30 nonrefundable application fee.
5. Your Badger ID number should arrive within 24-48 hours. Come see Mrs. Shiles if you do not get your number by email.
6. Sign Parent Permission Form once you have your ID number (button below).
STEP 2: Contact Mrs. Shiles at firstname.lastname@example.org to come in and sign up for classes (course list below).
Distance Education Facilitator
Merit College Preparatory Academy
PHONE: (801) 491-7600 x 315